Sunday, March 5, 2017

My dirty rotten lazy no good brain


    So, tonight I've been working on a submission to a website that, quite frankly, I feel I'd be perfect for. It's a bit of a long shot, to be sure, but that doesn't mean I don't think I'll get it. I'm giving it my best shot and hopefully, they'll think I'm perfect for them too. I'll probably share my submission here at another time... just not until after the submission deadline. Anyway, it's occupying most of my creative brain cells and not leaving me much for my blog. Which brings me to my next point. If I'm gonna be able to post something decent every day for the next 26 or so days, I'll need a little help from you. What I'd like is some suggestions of topics you'd like to see me blog about. There are two ways to send me suggestions. Simply comment here on the bottom of any post, or email me at realmistersnarky@gmail.com . I'd love to hear from you.

    What's happening right now is precisely the reason Mr. Snarky took such a long break from posting on this blog. Some days it flows out really easily, and others, not so much. Today is worse than, "not so much." It's more like, "Forget about it!" You see, I've already given my excuse for not coming up with something and my brain, being the pain in the ass that it is, has agreed with said excuse and doesn't feel like working on this at all. Lazy no good brain! 

"You can write whatever you want. I'll just be sleeping." 





    Earlier today, I got to see one of the little Snarkys act in a play. She is the 4th generation (at least) in our family to catch the acting bug. I have no idea if my grandfather, or any of my ancestors before him were actors, but my father (yes, Mr. Snarky was once a little Snarky too) was in dozens of plays as an actor, and a few as writer director as well. I've done a few, including some writing/directing, and my Daughter was in Children's Theater in High School. Watching my Granddaughter's first play was a lot of fun, and she did a wonderful job; especially when her character had to laugh. Instead of the fake laugh that some actors use...


"Just kidding, Ray. That's good. Really good."

    ... she sounded extremely natural. Made Grampa Snarks really proud. 


    I'm gonna just cut it off right here. Nothing else is coming tonight. I promise I'll think of something fun tomorrow.


Thanks for reading!
Love, Mr. Snarky








No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Snarky Comment to let us know you stopped by.