Friday, March 10, 2017

Here. Watch This! And This!


    Mr. Snarky feels like crap. Tried some nasal spray and practically melted his brain with it. Rather than write some garbage, I'm just gonna put up some of my favorite YouTube videos.

    This is one of the funniest prank calls ever. Don't drink milk while watching this. You've been warned.



    My favorite comedian, Brian Regan. Warning! There are NO swear words in the following video.


    One of my favorite YouTube stars with a different take on Bohemian Rhapsody.


    My favorite YouTube puppets take on Candy Crush


    And finally, When Harry Met Sally 2 trailer!



   I need some new ones to add to this list. Anyone? Anyone? Bueller??



Going to bed. Hoping I feel better in the morning.

Love, Snarky

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Snarky Comment to let us know you stopped by.