Thursday, March 2, 2017

Where Have You Gone Mr. Snarky-O

Joltin' Joe has left and gone away. Hey hey hey.


     People stop me on the street all the time and ask me, "Aren't you Mr. Snarky?" So I say, "Why yes. Yes I am the famous and enormously attractive Mr. Snarky. Thanks for reading." And then I wake up.

     The fact is, I've been asked many times by some of my former readers just why I don't post anymore. Well, the answer is, I don't know. I guess I've just been waiting and waiting for the mood to hit me. It finally did. Isn't that exciting? No. No it isn't. Honestly, if I wait until the mood hits me, I'll probably never write another thing. With that in mind, Mr. Snarky has decided (yes, Mr. Snarky plans on using third person quite often when talking about Mr. Snarky) to post something every day for the next 30 days, in order to try to make this a habit. Now that IS EXCITING. At least, it's exciting to Mr. Snarky.

     The hope is that you, dear reader, will come along with me on this journey of self discovery... No. that's not right. Mr. Snarky discovered himself a long time ago. Let's try again... Please join me, Mr. Snarky in this, our time of need of love and laughter and... Aww crap, who am I kidding?

     Mr. Snarky makes the following promises:

1. There will be NO politics on this page. None. Zero. Zip. Nada. Zilch. The big donut. I think you get the idea. There are plenty of places to find political posts, and this will not be one of them.
Just in case you actually didn't get the idea.

2. There will be a post every day for the rest of the month of March.

3. We will try not to be boring. (Mr. Snarky says we in the hope that Mrs. Snarky will have a little something to say every now and again.)

4. There is no 4th promise.

5. We will be as snarky and funny as we can. We hope you will join us.


 Wishing all of you the best this non-holiday season,

                          

  MR. SNARKY!!!

1 comment:

Leave a Snarky Comment to let us know you stopped by.