Wednesday, March 22, 2017

I Got Nuttin'


    I'm sitting here at my keyboard half asleep with a blank white screen and a mind just as empty. I'm just gonna keep it really short and sweet this evening, because, as I said once before, I promised to post something every night. I didn't promise it'd be anything good. Don't worry, I won't even share the link. I'm curious to see if anyone reads this or not.

    Before I go, here's a few Dad jokes.

    Did you hear about the guy who invented Altoids? They say he made a mint.

    Did you hear that the police have a warrant out for a midget psychic who keeps ripping people off? The notice reads, "Small medium at large."

    What's ET short for? Because he's only got little legs.

    I went to the zoo the other day, but it only had one dog in it. It was a shitzu.

Get it? 

It was a shit zoo (Shitzu)

Ahh, what do you know from funny?

I'm Out, 

Hopefully I'll be better tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Snarky Comment to let us know you stopped by.