Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Rebuttal

Before this goes any further, NO I DO NOT SLEEP ALL THE TIME. The problem is, Mrs. Snarky NEVER sleeps when she is supposed to be tired. Last night, there I was dreaming of better ways to make fun of people without them even realizing it, when out of nowhere, the damned laptop screen is shining on my face. I heard  the tapping of the keys, so I opened one eye and looked over and asked the Mrs. if she was EVER going to sleep. She is ALL kinds of excited and tells me that she got us signed up to do the blog and we have twitter and email and blah blah blah blah blah. Well, when she gets going, let me tell you, she REALLY gets going. Doesn’t matter that it’s after 2 am. Doesn’t matter that I have to get up to get an MRI done in the morning. So I’m awake then.
After a couple of hours of this, lights are off. I’m staring at the ceiling. It’s flickering different colors because of some damned TV show she’s snoring to on Netflix. My mind starts rolling like it can only do at 4 in the morning. I start thinking of posts I want to write, things that we can do to get more people snarkified; that kind of thing. I come up with what I think is a great idea for a post. It’s the 10 songs with the worst lyrics ever written, which I will post tomorrow. One thing leads to another and in my head is one of my all-time favorite shitty songs.  Someone needs to come up with a notation that shows sarcasm… can you help me out with this? Let me just say that nothing beats hearing a crappy, repetitive song rattling through your brain at 5 o’clock in the fucking morning when you have to get up in a few hours. So yeah, I took a nap! Sue me!


All my love, Mr. Snarky    








If you liked this post, you may also like: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Snarky Comment to let us know you stopped by.