Friday, March 31, 2017

Random Thoughts and Things


    First off, I want to thank all of you who have been with me for the past 30 days. I truly appreciate you taking the time to check out this page. It was my intention to resurrect this blog, and if I hadn't been getting many hits, I may have quit after a week or so. You all helped me to push through. I sincerely thank you from the bottom of my heart.

    I saw a can of Chunky Soup today at work. No, that's not all. The label read, "Win a trip to Super Bowl 50!" Considering that Super Bowl 51 was played in February, I bought the soup and have entered the contest. When I win, I plan on betting my life savings on the Broncos.Who knew that Campbell's Soup company has a time machine?

This one is for Becki

    I hate the saying, "Haters Gonna Hate." It's stupid. If God hadn't intended for me to hate anything, he wouldn't have invented the Yankees. Or Katy Perry songs.

    I don't understand why hair grows practically everywhere on my body except for the palms of my hands, the bottom of my feet, and the top of my head. Why can't male pattern baldness be on the back of our necks or on our butts instead of on our heads? Huh? Why?

    I worked for a few hours today, then was asked if I could go home for a while and work later because someone quit with no notice today. I readily agreed so I could go home and take a nap, which I did. Now my question is, why am I always ALWAYS so tired?

Exactly. WHY???

   
I know, right?

    In case you were wondering, the Cubs defense of their World Series title begins Sunday. I just thought I'd throw that out there because it's the first time in my lifetime that I could say that and not be lying.

    While we're on baseball, my White Sox will probably not be mathematically eliminated from the playoffs until September, but they may as well just get it over with now. I'm looking forward to seeing some of their new young players, but it will be a while before they are competing for a playoff spot.

    I was hoping that I'd have an awesome post planned out by the time I got home, but no... I'm finishing my 30 days straight with this marvelousnous tonight. Whoop de doo!

    Well, that's about it. I'm pretty pleased with myself for making it the full 30. I'm sure that I'll be back to share more exciting stories with you. I'm also sure that I won't do it every day, but that should mean that I'll only post when I have something decent to blog about. I'd recommend that everyone should challenge themselves into doing something like this, or another venture that they'd like to try. I realize that not everyone wants to blog and/or share it with others, and that's okay. But you could simply write in a journal for yourself to peruse.



   Yeah. Why not?

Thanks again. Love you guys!

Snarky

P.S., If anyone out there wants to start a blog and doesn't know how, you can comment here, or email me at realmistersnarky@gmail.com and I'll help you get it going.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Snarky Comment to let us know you stopped by.