Wednesday, March 29, 2017

27 Down, 3 To Go


    It's really been an interesting month for me. Some days, posting to this blog has been simple. Others, I've had absolutely no thoughts on what to do, and I think it shows. My best posts have all been on days when I sat down and knew right away what I wanted to talk about. If it were always that easy, I'd keep this up forever. Unfortunately, it's RARELY that easy. Although it's usually difficult, and some days near impossible, I'm very happy I've been doing this, and happier still that some of you have come along with me and read every day. Thank you! Sincerely.

    The plan is, after my 30th straight day of posting, which will be this Friday, I will take a few days off. I'm hoping that this past month will bring me back to posting regularly on this page.

    I have very little to talk about tonight because of something else filling up the creative spaces in this goofy head of mine. An old friend and I are working on a joint project. I told him I wanted to wait until the end of the month so I could focus on this for three more days, but he is excited, and excitement can be very contagious.
He's so excited... and he just can't hide it.

    I don't want to share what we're working on for several reasons, not least among them being that if it never gets off the ground, I won't have to feel bad about it. I think it will though. It could be a ton of fun.

    Lastly, I should be hearing about the Onion audition within the next 2 weeks. I'll keep you posted.

Love yas!
 
Mr. Snarky

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Snarky Comment to let us know you stopped by.