Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Breaking Snarky?


    My month of posting every day is nearly half over. Which also means that it's not quite half over. WTF am I gonna write about for 16 more days? This is a lot harder than I thought it'd be. Days like today make it even harder because I didn't do much of anything. Woke up with a headache, again. Felt better after a bit. Went with the Mrs. to her babysitting job for a little while, went to pick up two other little Snarky family members from their respective schools, and then went to their house to wait for their mother to get home. While waiting, I watched an edited version of Breaking Bad. Someone took the entire series and cut it down to 2 hours, 7 minutes. It was quite well done, I expected it to be really choppy, and maybe if I'd never seen the actual series, it would've been, but as far as I'm concerned, it played fairly well. Of course, a TON of story lines were cut out, including several key characters. Considering that they took a series consisting of around 3100 minutes and turned it into a movie of 127 minutes, it couldn't be helped.

They did manage to keep this guy in the edited version


    I highly recommend checking it out, although I hear it's getting hard to find because the studio (Sony I believe) pulled it from anywhere they could find it since it's technically a copyright violation. Well, not technically... let's go with actually.

    I drank WAY too much caffeine so I wouldn't end up falling asleep on my daughter's couch. Needing a nap on my days off is becoming too much of a habit and I'm trying to break it. I feel like I've suddenly developed an advanced case of narcolepsy.

Yes, hon. Dinner izzz zzz zzz

    Other than a couple of phone calls, and a couple of trips to a pretend doctor's office, that's my whole day. Doesn't give me much to write about, although this doctor has some amazing alternative medicine. For instance, did you know that a headache can be cured by a head cast? Or that a sore on your nose can be cured using an extendable back scratcher?

It works wonders


Neither did I until this afternoon.

I'll try and do some things tomorrow so's I can write about 'em.

Talk to you then,


Mr. Snarky

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Snarky Comment to let us know you stopped by.